Go back to Start-at-Zero
What do you believe?
~ ~ ^ ^ ~ ~ ^ ^ ~ ~ ^ ^ ~ ~ ^ ^ ~ ~
One of the first steps
to faith in God, is to begin the path to finding yourself. What do you believe
in? What are the ideas you teach by your daily living? Are they the same ones
HERE is a list you have probably
seen before, but it is nice, nonetheless. I've added some of my own. I'd love
to see your additions! Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I believe that you should never
underestimate the impression you may make on others; good or bad.
- I believe that some of my "best
times" cost little to no money.
- I believe that hugging can fix
a lot of problems.
- I believe that the words "I
love you" can be spoken with eyes alone.
- I believe in the gifts God gave
me and depend on Him.
- I believe that talking will not
always help two people see eye to eye.
- I believe that the most precious
things to teach children (and adults) is independence, self-confidence, empathy,
interdependency, grace and trust: with these, they will learn to give and
receive love graciously.